Phase Eight is a contemporary international clothing brand founded in the UK in 1979 and now part of the Foschini Group. It offers a wide range of modern women’s fashion, including dresses and bridalwear designed in house, and has over three hundred stores and concessions around the UK.
SEO support for migrating the online store to an entirely new eCommerce platform, with the aim to both minimise losses during the relaunch process and also set the new platform up to give high organic growth potential in the longer term.
- Joint project acting as technical SEO consultant for project coordination team at REBEL
- Onsite technical SEO specifications and evaluation from SoW to codebase, including international setup, working closely alongside the platform developers to aim for a “best in class” style baseline
- Support for URL migration management, including domain changes, redirect planning and implementation auditing
- Content training for the internal marketing team to help build SEO best practice into everyday activities
- Onsite support for the developers and internal team during the launch day, including live checking of deployments against potential issues
A zero loss website migration and relaunch with maintenance of a good growth pattern year-on-year.