Ezra, an innovation incubator within LHH, was founded in 2018 to make executive level professional coaching more accessible to employees at all levels of organisations, not just the top board and C-suite members. Built around a mobile and web app solution to make coaching more accessible, Ezra allows employees to book and hold sessions with an ICF accredited coach, all over a video call.
Organic growth to bring in both general brand awareness traffic (getting more people to look for Ezra as its own entity, rather than just as part of LHH) as well as direct commercial opportunities in the form of warm leads for followup by the new business team.
- Site migration from Squarespace to WordPress for greater flexibility
- Technical SEO improvements as part of the migration
- Onsite content strategy mixing timely and evergreen content to develop both relevant traffic growth for awareness and sales funnel potential with white paper and research asset downloads
- Core social posting schedule and strategy for maximised organic visibility, keeping channels “alive” to support the brand’s overall digital presence
- YouTube optimisation to maximise organic visibility for video assets
- Copywriting support along with execution of content uploads for on-the-spot optimisation of all assets within the CMS
- Link acquisition strategy based on evergreen resource-based outreach, delivered by expert link builders at Reddico to boost domain visibility potential and grow brand authority
“I just wanted to send you an email to say thank you for everything you’ve done for us. Your work has been instrumental in taking Ezra to where we are today and I’ve personally learned so much from you. Thank you for being patient with us as we’ve been navigating all changes and for keeping the ship afloat as our SEO captain! I really appreciate all your hard work, for always showing up with a smile and tonnes of ideas, and for being so generous with sharing your knowledge.”Karin KillanderCommunity & Content Manager